We are always looking for bright, energetic individuals who are passionate about delivering excellence in the field of Human Resources and IT Technology. Please send your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.
IT Software Developer / Manager
You eat, sleep, and breathe software development. You have experience balancing live-site management, feature delivery, and retirement of technical debt. You have a magical touch for improving existing systems (and you can quantify the improvements with automated metrics). You can express a new design in code, deliver it to production, and plan for ownership succession. You know that the difficult part of the programmer’s job lies in reading and comprehending the code of others – not in authoring new code. You love giving and receiving code reviews. You sweat the details. You authored (or improved upon) the coding standards guide for your team. You have deep familiarity with crash-only and recovery-oriented software design. Building reliable, self-healing services on unreliable hardware is exciting to you, and you know that the code is the infrastructure. You haven’t just used, but have built and operated the distributed platforms that define cloud-scale infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (see below). Other duties may be assigned.
- Oversees the work of a team responsible for designing, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting applications or systems software, which includes web and mobile-ready applications.
- Acts as primary developer of the SimplyMerit cloud-based application partnering with additional outsourced development and UI/UX resources.
- Enhances and grows our Auxin internal applications that leverage Google Sites, Wrike, and other technologies.
- Works to establish functional requirements and reviews solutions to ensure organizational needs are met.
- Selects and oversees implementation of one or more software development methodologies.
- Develops short- and long-term product roadmaps to ensure continuous improvement of software.
- 6+ years of experience in IT Software Development and Management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field’s policies, procedures, and practices.
- Required experience with Ruby On Rails, Postgres, and Heroku.
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments.
Please send resume and link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking a dynamic, energetic Sales producer with strong software solution sales experience. For the right person, this is more than a Sales role… it truly is a ground-floor opportunity at a Chicago-based tech startup that has a live product, current customers, and strong partnerships. It also is an opportunity to drive Marketing efforts to expand our reach deep into the HR community.
Ideal candidates are comfortable engaging business users in business discussions, demonstrating our cloud-based application with an emphasis on the business value it drives, and managing a consultative selling process. We are all about working hard, thinking outside of the box, and being creative all while delivering extraordinary customer value.
If you’re looking for a challenge, are passionate about solution selling, and are ready to own Sales AND Marketing, then this job is for you! Please send resume and link to your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com.